Tuesday, November 30, 2010

When Drivers Go Bad


Oh, it will happen, trust me.  I’ve been there.  I’ve seen it with my own two eyes, felt it in my soul, had chills go up and down my spine.  I know what it feels like when drivers go bad.

And the thing is, you might not even know it.  Driver updates are about the easiest fix there is for computer problems, and yet for most of us it never crosses our mind.  

 Until it’s too late, of course.  And then programs won’t open, sound won’t play, video won’t…video, or whatever it does, run, something.  And sometimes the whole operating system gets sluggish and unresponsive, and all for the lack of simple, quick driver updates.

Sure, you can do it individually, software by software, but who has the time for that?  What we need when it’s time for driver updates is one-stop shopping, a single place, a single utility to check our programs and bring them up to speed.

PC Health Advisor is what you’re looking for.  Or at least it’s what I was looking for, and I’m glad I found it.  Not only does it completely check your computer out, see what’s working well and what’s not, but it’s the easiest, fastest, and most reliable way I’ve found for updating drivers.

Because they will go bad.  Trust me.


No comments:

Post a Comment